If you’re in the market for a new microwave oven, you may consider the Panasonic HomeChef 4-in-1 Microwave Oven. This oven has various features, including an air fryer, convection bake, and broil function. Plus, it’s compact enough to fit on any countertop. So, if you’re looking for a versatile and affordable microwave oven, the Panasonic HomeChef is an excellent option.
Today, We would like to introduce the Panasonic HomeChef 4-in-1 Microwave Oven with Air Fryer, Convection Bake, and Broiler NN-CD87KS. This all-in-one kitchen appliance can do it all–it can air fry your food for a crispy and healthier alternative to deep-frying, bake and broil your favorite dishes, and even reheat leftovers with ease.
Panasonic HomeChef 4-in-1 Microwave Oven with Air Fryer, Convection Bake, Broiler Overview
Panasonic HomeChef 4-in-1 Microwave Oven with Air Fryer, Convection Bake, Broiler NN-CD87KS is the perfect all-in-one oven for your cooking needs. It functions as a countertop microwave, broiler, air fryer, and convection oven, so you can use each function alone or combined for delicious meals every time.
The Healthy Air Fryer Mode quickly circulates hot air around the food, producing crispy, brown results with no preheating required.
You can also use the Convection Bake function up to 425°F for baking and roasting, with or without preheating.
The FlashXpress Broiler is perfect for toasting, browning, and crisping. This oven also features brilliant, even cooking power with 1000-Watt Panasonic inverter microwave technology for defrosting, reheating, cooking, & warming;
Genius Sensor Cook, Turbo Defrost, and other dedicated settings for easier cooking. Plus, the sleek, space-saving design has a large capacity but a small overall footprint so that it can be placed on your countertop or made into a built-in microwave oven with the optional trim kit (NN-TK81KCS).
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||14.97 x 15.36 x 9 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Capacity||1.2 Cubic Feet|
|Included Components||Microwave, Turntable, Wire Rack High, Enamel Tray, Airfry Basket, Quick recipe guide.|
Pros and Cons of Panasonic HomeChef 4-in-1 – NN-CD87KS
- 4-in-1 design offers versatility and convenience.
- Panasonic Inverter technology for even cooking power and energy saving.
- Space-saving design with large capacity.
- Good design and takes up less space than microwaves other.
- The user interface is easy to comprehend and intuitive for the modes and most features.
- The brushed stainless interior and exterior are easy to wipe clean.
- Safety Lock + Silent Mode.
- Not having a numeric keypad.
- The price is relatively high compared to other products on the market.
- Panasonic NN-CD87KS automatically detects the type of food and cooking method to deliver perfect results. Panasonic’s Genius Sensor monitors steam levels in the HomeCHEF and adjusts cooking methods accordingly to provide perfect results every time.
- Panasonic has partnered with Drop to provide custom recipes that are quick, easy, and delicious. Download the app on your phone or tablet for access!
- 6 Cooking Options: Convection Bake, Air Fry, Broil, Microwave, Broil + Microwave, Convection + Microwave.3. Quick 30 sec.
- Easy to clean with the smooth, rounded-edge design and removable glass turntable.
- The Panasonic HomeChef 4-in-1 Microwave Oven with Air Fryer is an excellent addition to any kitchen. Its versatile, user-friendly, and space-saving design make it an excellent choice for those who want a microwave oven that can do it all.
- PowerGrill: The Grilling element is a powerful and efficient way to cook food, including pizza. It uses 1300W power without sacrificing crispiness!
- Convection technology uses a fan to circulate heat and is one of the most effective ways to cook food because it reduces hot and cold spots.
Factors to Consider When Buying Panasonic HomeChef 4-in-1 Microwave Oven with Air Fryer, Convection Bake, FlashXpress Broiler
The Panasonic HomeChef 4-in-1 Microwave Oven with Air Fryer, Convection Bake, and Broil function is a compact oven that will fit on any countertop. It’s also one of the lightest microwaves on the market, weighing only 39.1 pounds.
It is priced at around $540. This is a mid-range price for a microwave oven, but it’s worth noting that this oven has a lot of features that other microwaves don’t have.
Ease of Use
The Panasonic NN-CD87KS is very easy to use. The controls are all clearly labeled, and the oven comes with a quick start guide that walks you through the different functions. The Drop app also provides custom recipes that are quick, easy, and delicious.
This Product has a capacity of 1.2 cubic feet. This is a good size for a countertop oven and should be able to accommodate most family meals.
The Panasonic NN-CD87KS has a wattage of 1000 watts. This is a high wattage for microwaves and means that this oven can cook food very quickly.
Q: How Big is the Panasonic HomeChef 4-in-1 Microwave Oven with Air Fryer, Convection Bake, and Broil Function?
A: The microwave / air fryer combo, Convection Bake, and Broil function is 14.97 inches long, 15.36 inches wide, and 9 inches tall. It has a capacity of 1.2 cubic feet.
Q: Is this A Built-In Microwave?
A: No, this is not a built-in microwave. However, this model can be installed in a cabinet by using the compatible trim kit, NN-TK81KC.
Q: How Much Surrounding Space to Install to Ensure Proper Airflow?
A: Allow 6 inches of space on the top of the oven, 4 inches (10 cm) at the back, and 2 inches on both sides. If one side of the stove is placed flush to a wall, the other side or top must not be blocked.
Q: Can this Product Make Toast?
A: No, this product cannot make toast.
Q: Why is The Microwave Fan Still Running After Cooking is Done?
A: The oven has a built-in cooling cycle to protect the interior components. You may hear the fan up to 6 minutes after cooking is complete to cool the oven’s interior fully.
Q: Is It Powered By 110 Volts
A: The power source must be 120V – 60hz
Q: What Temperature Does the Air Fryer Achieve?
A: The Air Fryer function cooks food without preheating at a lower temperature due to intense heat. Turn the Dial to set the cooking time up to 9 hours after selecting the Air Fryer function.
Q: Can You Make Popcorn?
A: Yes. For best results, Kihei Dynasty recommend using Panasonic’s pre-measured popcorn bags.
The Panasonic HomeChef 4-in-1 Microwave Oven with Air Fryer, Convection Bake, and Broil function is a great option for anyone looking for a versatile and easy-to-use oven. Its compact size makes it perfect for small kitchens or apartments, and the high wattage means that it can cook food quickly. The oven also comes with a recipe book and custom recipes from Drop to make quick, easy, and delicious meals.
You can view more on YOUTUBE:
Read more: Can Styrofoam Go in the Microwave
- How Long To Bake Salmon At 425 in Foil? - December 11, 2022
- How Long To Cook Chuck Roast In Oven At 350? - December 11, 2022
- How Many Chicken Wings Are In A Pound? - November 26, 2022